Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter Joy

Ummm.....keeping up with a blog proves to be a difficult task for me! Let's be honest...if it is between reading or blogging, I will choose reading. If it is between baking or blogging....I won't even finish that.

BUT! Life has been great lately. I'll share a few important updates:

1. We are alive. If we weren't, it would be difficult for people to find out. I mean, we are kind of up in the mountains here! And we rarely have good reception. All can attest to this (SORRY!)

2. Les Miserables comes out THIS MONTH! Les Mis is hands down the best musical to ever enter the universe. I am not even kidding. Words cannot express how excited I am (but trust me when I say I have rambled and rambled trying to find words.) Two videos that I think every good human should watch in order to prepare themselves for this movie premier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEq7QRqNMyg -- one of the official trailers. WATCH IT. Now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9IWAxSpgKA -- Nick Pitera singing the entire thing by himself. You know the drill.

3. Oops...we did it again. I know we were just there...but we can't stay away!

Yeah. That's California Adventure...part of the Disneyland Resort. The castle was all decorated, and it even fake-snowed. It was incredible and magical. No, those are not our children. :) (But we sure do love them!)


We were so excited to be able to visit Arizona and California for Thanksgiving break! The weather was warm and beautiful, and the time with family was perfect and much-needed.

Hope everyone is having a great time enjoying the beginning of the Christmas season. We are looking forward to Christmas in KC in just a few weeks!

P.S. maybe I can't stop listening to this CD.

Embarrassing, I know. It's just too catchy. I can't say no.

5 comments:

  1. Bieber??? Anyway, you totally made me want to see the movie now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love you
    2. I love your blog
    3. You have more posts than me, and we've had ours for like 6 months. So you rock, in my opinion.
    4. We are SO excited for Les Mis. We went and saw the play at a high school in Heber in October, and we basically had the 25th anniversary concert on youtube playing non-stop for the next week. My fam is all going to see it the day after Christmas. So pumped.
    5. I just love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids were in Heaven with u two at Disney land. It was so nice to see you. We sure love you.

    ReplyDelete