Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Paul at Paulie's & Parker at the Temple

Okay so this title could've also included "Paul Super Happy at Favorite Taco Joint"... but that's just so wordy. Yes they do have Taco Bell in Korea, and YES we went. Sometimes you just need a taco. In case anyone is wondering, you can order a kimchi quesedilla or a bulgolgi taco. 

And here's the walk to my favorite local grocery store. It's the little moments, people. There's no sidewalk so I always feel like I'm living life on the edge. 

Couples who really love each other accidentally match for date night. Super adorable. This pizza place was called Paulie's...and I know what you're thinking. We do, in fact, eat Korean food on occasion. Ha Ha ;) 



There's no smooth transition here, guys. I'm just going to show you pictures of the Seoul Latter-day Saint Temple. It's pretty far from where we're staying, but it was worth the visit to walk around the grounds and see where the Saints over here go to worship or get married. 



And here's this picture. Because it's my blog and I can subject you to way too many pictures of my baby. He's just SO HAPPY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment