Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Tradition! Tradition! & Baseball Game

We were able to go to a baseball game with some of Paul's coworkers this past week. So I had no idea...but baseball is HUGE here. What?? I never would have guessed. And the games are crazy energetic. A guy with a microphone comes onto that platform and directs song-cheers almost the entire game. And female dancer-cheerleaders come out and join the fun. The Samsung Lions won which was a nice bonus! RAWR.


Shifting gears completely...here are a few pictures of my trip to the Namsangol Hanok Village. There are only a few traditional villages still preserved in Seoul, and this was the first I've been able to visit. 
I haven't gotten sick of these types of sites in Asia- quiet, peaceful, historic, and rejuvenating! The gardens and ponds were lovely too. This village is right near Namsan mountain, so the views were great. 







No comments:

Post a Comment