Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Seoul Forest

This post is kind of about Seoul Forest but mostly miscellaneous pictures of my son. Get excited.

Seoul Forest is huge. I could easily spend all day there (if a certain baby's nap schedule allowed for this). There's a really nice splash pad, insect garden, picnic tables, inline skate park, a place to feed deer, and lots of playgrounds. The wooded trails were so charming!





Alright so here's where the post veers from Seoul Forest to "whatever I found on my camera and wanted to save in a significant way because this is my personal journal while I'm here this summer." You have been warned...
joined Paul @ his work cafeteria for dinner
I think a baby with pants on their head is THE FUNNIEST thing in the world. Nothing makes me laugh harder. I get that not everyone shares this specific type of humor...
Who, me??
hahahaahha

my favorite building in our neighborhood
stop growing up! just stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment